- Prices are subject to change based on a number of factors.
- I reserve the right to reject any commission work.
- As a general rule I won’t take commissions involving hateful and discriminatory subjects, straight up pornography. I also don’t draw furries and realism.
- Payments are made in full beforehand through my Buy Me a Coffee account.
- Rejected commission works will be refunded.
- After confirming and accepting your order we will discuss details about the piece including any references I might need.
- Between 2-3 days after we talk about the commission, you’ll receive a sketch for review to make necessary any necessary changes before I proceed with line art and coloring.
- You can request up to two adjustments during the sketching process.
- If you wish so you can review the artwork once more after the line art is done, before the coloring process begin.
- Additional characters
- Alternate versions
- Complex backgrounds
- More than two changes requested during the sketching process and review.
- Any major changes requested after the line art and coloring process have begun or after the artwork is done.
- Depending on my load of work at the moment commissions might take up to 7 days, or depending on the difficulty up to 14 days.
- Once the piece is done, you’ll receive a high-resolution PNG file and smaller web optimized JPG version.
- I retain the copyright over the commissioned artwork.
- My signature will be included in the commissioned artwork.
- I will not profit further from the commissioned artwork unless you as the costumer break the terms described on this page.
- I reserve the right to post the commissioned artwork online and in publications as part of my portfolio as a self-promotion.
- You may upload the commissioned artwork to any website and social media platform.
- You may not make any changes to the commissioned artwork without my consent.
- You may not profit from the commissioned artwork in any way.
- You may not claim the commissioned artwork as your own work.
- Prices only cover a non-profit use of the commissioned artwork. Should you want to use it for commercial purposes we’ll have to discuss the terms and prices on a case-by-case basis.